HEAT EXCHANGER EXTRACTOR / BUNDLE EXTRACTOR RENTAL SERVICE IN EUROPE
The chemical and petrochemical industry are requesting greater capacities of maintenance and cleaning operations during shutdowns, to reduce the amount of time deemed necessary for shutdowns. Supplementing to the need for greater capacities, the need for higher standards of quality and safety is always a growing factor. At Ormonde we understand the customers necessity to increase production capacity while increasing the quality and safety during maintenance and cleaning operations; to meet this growing development we offer advanced aerial tube bundle extractor technology for rent to the chemical industries, petrochemical industries, maintenance and cleaning providers across Europe.
Our Aerial Tube Bundle Extractor is a self-contained unit, which is easily lifted into position by just 1 crane and can be operated by remote control. Because the unit is equipped with a small diesel engine, it can work independently at any place. Our new “combi” heat exchanger extractor & lifter has the added advantage – operating as an aerial bundle extractor and separate bundle lifter.
- Heat exchanger extraction (bundle pulling) using one crane.
- Fast & Safe heat exchanger extraction.
- ‘Combi Unit’ extractor & lifter - 1 or 2 separate units.
- Removal of heat exchangers up-to 45 ton in weight.
- Lifting of heat exchanger up-to 53 ton in weight.
- A complete heat exchanger removal accessory package.
We offer our rental service directly to the chemical industry, petro-chemical industry, maintenance and cleaning contractors and crane hire companies across Europe including; Austria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, France, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Italy, Ireland, England, Norway, Sweden, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Romania, Belarus & Ukraine.
- Long or short term hire options, manned and non-maned hire options for hydraulic aerial bundle extractor, bundle puller and bundle lifter.
- Combined services including heat exchanger cleaning using the most advanced automated high pressure water blasting systems on the market.
- Combined service including heat exchanger cleaning using ultrasonic cleaning technology.